Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

One Little Word 2013

I did it! I signed up for Ali Edwards' wonderful year-long class - One Little Word 2013. 

So, what is YOUR word for 2013? What is your focus and what are your goals for yourself. It's time for a little bit of retrospection and maybe even, dare I use the word, resolution.

I've decided that my word will be LIGHT. I want to live in light, fighting through the darkness. I want to seek the Light. I want to spread light and be a source.

So, what's your word? Come and join in!!

http://aliedwards.com/2012/12/one-little-word-2013-workshop-open-for-registration.html#more-26450

3 comments:

  1. I did this in 2011 - my word was BLESS. Loved it so much I had "Blessings" tattooed on my foot. Need one for this year...listening for what God puts on my heart. Will share! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link - I'm going to do it this year.

    ReplyDelete

comments welcome!