Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cough remedy in your kitchen cabinets

I got up early this morning to make this terrific concoction. Hubby is coughing and doesn't sound good. I've recommended this to everyone I know as cold and flu season is upon us. It even worked for ME - and usually if I am coughing or sniffling, I know I'm in for it.



photo from Nancy Vienneau's blog
So, I attach the link and say "Thank you BIGTIME" to Maggie, wherever she may be. And to Nancy and Pinterest!!  Who knew?

http://nancyvienneau.com/blog/articles/home-remedy/

4 comments:

  1. hi Linda,
    so glad that you found the remedy and are sharing it. it is amazing how well it works.
    take good care!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby actually likes it! Amazing. And it DOES work. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this! My boyfriend is actually under the weather as I type this. I love home remedies - thank you for sharing!

    -Sarah
    www.sweetandsavorylife.com
    http://www.facebook.com/sweetandsavorylife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most people pay a lot of attention to the designing of kitchens since they typically turn out to become family rooms where everyone gathers for meals. Designing a kitchen comes with the responsibility of planning the layout of the kitchen and also figuring out positioning of the refrigerator, microwave and other such kitchen ware along with the placement of kitchen cabinets. In order to ensure proper placement you need to know the kitchen cabinet dimensions.
    Kitchen Cabinet Designs

    ReplyDelete

comments welcome!