Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

More pumpkin madness and some thrift store finds

Welcome, October! I tried some decoupage and paper mache to add to my fall theme and to remove all signs of spring and summer in my home (until NEXT year!) These pumpkins are from Dollar Tree - a little too bright orange for me.

Good old Dollar Tree!

I photocopied some lovely handwriting pages, which are very easily found on Pinterest or over at Karen, the Graphics Fairy's, wonderful pages. http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ Go find me there, too! Brag Monday



One of the pages ended up having an orangey color - GO FIGURE!! - so that worked out just perfectly for a pumpkin upgrade. Also, following the Pottery Barn inspiration, I used plain newsprint for the second pumpkin.




My final fall finds were from a church fair clearance table -- two candle holders - one for $1.00 the other for $1.50.

The results? Fall BINGO!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcome!