Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pumpkin Crazy




So, I kind of went over the top tonight crafting white pumpkins. I've been obsessed after seeing them on Pinterest.








I took my 25%-off-everything coupon and my 40%-off coupon and had a shopping party at Michaels. I bought bling (Recollections makes great swirls and has fall colors for the dots), I chose ribbon and a pick with glass beads and leaves,  and I had a blast.









The smaller ones are thank you gifts...








 BUT the big one with the crow is all mine.


I'm in love.

5 comments:

  1. very cute. I just finished my first crocheted white pumpkin, want to make lot's more lol. I can't use real pumpkins here for the very high year round temps so gonna make my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I'm a crafter and I have got to say those are the most beautiful pumkins I have ever seen. It's hard for me to craft for very long anymore, so I live vicariously through others and I am living it up looking at the great job you did on these pumkins. When I first saw them I thought you painted them white. Anyway, I absolutely love them.
    Happy Friday, Debbie Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! I would love to see the crocheted pumpkin. Debbie, I did paint the large one. It was really orange. I can't use real ones for art because they rot. These are all fake, fake, fake. That's what Michael's is for :-) !! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Blingy and beautiful! What a great combination! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bling bling! Love these! You should enter your photos from this project into Craftbaby's Halloween Decor Challenge! :)

    http://www.craftbaby.com/contests/32/halloween-decor

    ReplyDelete

comments welcome!