Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Easel Valentine Tutorial: Won't you be my valentine?

 Vintage sewing theme
























   I put up a tutorial a week or so ago containing an easel valentine tutorial. This is a heart-shaped variety and was the one that I swapped with Cathy at hazelruthes.

I made it using a vintage sewing theme, as I know that's what Cathy loves. To keep the top part standing up, I attached a small spool of thread. I also included some wording that I thought was fitful - "Do what you love. Love what you do." After all, that's what Valentine's Day is all about, isn't it?

This is the backside when it's folded up.
My inspiration came from Jane Johnson at Whiff of Joy. Go check out Jane's tutorial and have a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments welcome!